Hey I'm Cassidy, a Junior in high school down in SoCal :3
I like a ton of fandoms including:
High School Musical (Always)
Attack on Titan
Orange is the New Black
My Little Ponies
etc etc etc etc
follow me and I'll check out your blog
*talk to me about music*
*please please please*
~~If you judge people by skin color or sexual orientation get off my blog and don't talk to me~~
Nineteen things I’ve learned before I turned nineteen.
1. Always carry $5 and a lighter with you (even if you don’t smoke).
2. Ask every person you meet how their day is going. Genuinely ask with the soul intention of learning how their day is. Ask the coffee shop employee. Ask the person next to you in line at Walmart. Ask your distant friend. Ask everyone.
3. Take many photos of yourself. Take photos of yourself when you’re happy. Take photos of yourself when you’re sad. Take photos of yourself because there are millions of trees in the world, and we all look at the same sky, but there is only one of you.
4. Stay in contact with your parents. Try not to hate them. They are the reason you have the ability to feel anything at all. Try not to hate your parents.
5. Opening your skin will not set your demons free. Open your heart. Open your mind. Open your hands.
6. Nobody knows anybody completely. That’s okay.
7. Be gentle, but be aggressive. Take a stand. Nobody hears your voice if you stay silent.
8. Respect everybody. We are all humans trying to survive. We all deserve respect.
9. Wearing black will ALWAYS make you feel better about yourself.
10. Always give tips, whether it be a couple extra dollars or a piece of mind. You never know how much you could be helping someone.
11. Change is the only thing consistent in life. Do not allow that bother you. Embrace chance and move with life, whichever direction it chooses to take you.
12. Smile often. Smile at strangers. Smile at your friends. Smile when nobody is looking and you’re alone in your bedroom. Smile when somebody is rambling to you.
13. Body image means nothing. Your body is merely just a seatbelt in the car. Your body is here to protect you. You choose the direction you go, and your body will not hold you back. Only you can hold yourself back.
14. Don’t hold grudges. Don’t allow yourself to hate anybody. Forgive them. Learn to love them for the person you never got to see them to be. Believe that a beautiful human exists in that person. Wish them well.
15. Drink orange juice. Lot’s of it.
16. Don’t allow the opinions of others to choose your destiny. We are all simply trying to live our own life.
17. Sing all the time. Sing off key. Sing in a silly voice. Sing like you’re on stage. Sing no matter who is around. Singing is breathing for the soul. Sing.
18. Take time to think. Write your feelings down. Write letters to the people you love. Texting is overrated and not as heartfelt as a nice handwritten letter.
19. Live for yourself. Breathe for yourself. Do everything in your life for nobody but you. This is your life. This is it.
once one of my best friends told me that i was wearing too much makeup (i was wearing lip gloss and mascara) and told me that i should have a look that’s more like my other friend (who wears a full face of makeup every day) as she looks more natural and that moment made me realize that men truly do not understand what makeup looks like
"I’m telling you," Isaac continued, “Augustus Waters talked so much that he’d interrupt you at his own funeral. And he was pretentious: Sweet Jesus Christ, that kid never took a piss without pondering the abundant metaphorical resonances of human waste production. And he was vain: I do not believe I have ever met a more physically attractive person who was more acutely aware of his own physical attractiveness.”
idk why people think school uniform is so bad it means you can get away with wearing the same thing everyday
so you should go to this website here and put in the date of your birthday
(mine’s national chocolate cupcake day!!)
IM RICE PUDDONG EWWWWWWWWEEEEWWWEEEEWW
I’m guacamole I’m so disgusted right now what the heck
Nutella Day apparently. OMG.Apple Pie
hot fudge sundae day fuck ye
- Me: Mom who's your OTP?
- Me: ya know, your one--
- Mom: yes I know what an OTP is, I was thinking
- Mom: Adam & Eve
- Me: *jumps off a cliff*
Say five random facts about yourself, and pass this on to your ten favourite followers! ♥(▰˘◡˘▰)
1. I hate 95% of people I meet
2. I don’t like TV but if it’s on netflix, it’s worth it
3. I love running
4. Clothes are for losers
5. Finding new fandoms is what I thrive on
I hate how a majority believe that when a girl’s silent she’s
she’s just picturing porn in her head